Created by visionary artist Diana Lehboub AKA Diana Gone. Bouquet Noir face maskCreated by visionary artist Diana Lehboub AKA Diana Gone. Blue Flowers backpack is part of a collection inspired by an acrylic painting done by the artist. With every loving brush this artist made created a beautiful art piece that helped to her heal while in a dark place.
This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
top of page
bottom of page